Hey guys, I hope you all are having a great Thursday! Today, I did an earthy, neutral tones makeup look. I used soft browns, copper, and earthy green eyeshadows to create this look. I really love this color combo and I think it will look great on a variety of skin tones and eye colors. Please like this post if you’re feelin’ the look! Thanks!
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Use a gold or any neutral toned cream base and apply it over your lid with your finger. I used MAC Indianwood paint pot.
2. Apply a soft, matte reddish-brown eyeshadow and sweep it gently over your crease with a small tapered blending brush.
3.Using a flat shading brush (I used MAC 239), apply an olive green eyeshadow all over the lids. I used MAC green smoke as my first lid color in this look.
4. Using a darker green eyeshadow, apply this color to the inner one-third and the outer one-third of your eye, leaving the center of your lid alone. I used NARS Night Porter, which is very similar to MAC Humid eyeshadow.
5. To create a bit more depth, you can apply a dark matte brown into your crease, very light-handedly, with a tapered blending brush or pencil brush.
6. Using MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow, I dabbed my ring finger into the eyeshadow and applied it to the center of my eyes. You don’t want too much of this eyeshadow, you just want to highlight the center of your eyes a bit.
7. Blend over harsh lines with a blending brush and use a cream, matte eyeshadow as your brow highlight. Use a dark green eyeliner to line your upper and lower lash line. I used Avon’s glimmerstick in Emerald.
8. Apply your favorite foundation and concealer.
9. Contour your face with a bronzer in the hollow areas of your face. Then, using a blush brush, apply a coral colored blush to the backs of your cheeks. I used NYX Cinnamon mixed with a berry plum blush from LA Colors.
10. Apply a coral toned lip stick and add some lip gloss over it. You’ve completed the look!