Hey guys! I hope you all are doin well. I decided to create a short and simple makeup look that only takes about 15 minutes to do. I know I do a lot of makeup looks that may be challenging for some people, so every week, I will feature a makeup look that can be done in under 20 minutes. If you’re looking for a nice, simple work makeup look or a makeup look for a casual date with friends, I’ll give you some awesome ideas! I would love to do some special requests, so if you have any ideas of colors and different techniques to try, let me know! The main purpose for my blog is to help you guys out with coming up with ideas for your makeup and to let people get out of their comfort zone, when it comes to experimenting with color.
Anyway, back to my 15-minute makeup look!
I decided to stick with a palette to create a quick and easy look that anyone can do. I really love the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette because you can create simple and dramatic looks with just this one palette! The eyeshadows are super smooth in texture and the colors are really nice in this palette. I also figured most of you makeup lovers already have this palette in your makeup collection, so you don’t have to buy any new eyeshadows to replicate this look.
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. I started off by using an eyeshadow primer (Too Faced Insurance) all over my lids, as well as my lower lash line.
2. I applied the color Tease, all over my lids with a fluffy tapered blending brush.
3. Using a smaller tapered blending brush from Sigma, I mixed Snakebite and Pistol together and swept these colors into my crease and slightly above my crease.
4. Using Busted, I applied this color into my crease with the same small tapered blending brush.
5. I used a small touch of Blackout for my outer crease, to give the look a little dimension.
6. I applied Chopper to the center of my lids with a flat shading brush.
7. I used Foxy and Bootycall as my highlight colors for my brow bone.
8. Apply a black eyeliner to your upper and lower lashline, and your waterline. If you have smaller eyes, you might wanna try a white or cream color eyeliner for your waterline.
9. For my lips, I am wearing Maybelline’s Mauve Me lipstick with a touch of MAC Morange lipstick on the center of my lips.
10. I applied NYX blush in Desert Rose on my cheeks…a little goes a long way!
That’s it! The 15 minute look is complete!
I really love this look cuz it’s simple and dramatic. If you don’t like bold lips, you can always wear a softer, neutral color on your lips.
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS FOR MAKEUP LOOKS YOU WILL LIKE FOR ME TO TRY…THANKS!!!